Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Pop Culture / Vain Culture





We made a trip to Emart with Eun Young and Lori a few weeks ago to get M's haircut. I thought the Lindsay Lohan shirt was hilarious. There is a Korean Channel called On Style where you can get the latest hollywood buzz if your interested.

This little girl, who is 3 and adorable, was at the salon getting her hair permed when we arrived. I was so shocked the first time I saw kids with their hair treated and thought maybe it wasn't the norm but it is! Many parents have their sons and daughters hair permed and even colored at very young ages. Shocking!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

James Turnbull said...

Hello,

I was just browsing your blog after randomly selecting blogs on the Korea Blog List, and then I noticed that the pictures in your blog looked strangely familiar. The I realised, you were in Sacheon! I lived in Jinju for 3.5 years, and worked at ELC in Sacheon for 2 of them. Do you know if it is still there?

I look forward to going over the rest of your pictures of Sacheon soon! It seems to have changed a lot since I moved to Busan in 2004.

Regards,
James Turnbull.